Training and Consultancy
In order to support the growth of a progressive and innovative entrepreneurial ecosystem in Zimbabwe, Stimulus runs an innovation centre in the heart of the city of Harare. The Stimulus Innovation Centre is a hub which provides:
- Ideation and incubation for entrepreneurial start-ups
- Training and coaching for micro, small and medium sized enterprises
- Environmental sustainability engagement for businesses and communities
- Social innovation within our Civic Engagement network supporting communities and enabling inclusion.
- A safe space for women and young people to meet, share experiences and ideas and learn how to manage their multi-faceted lives
- Youth development through a series of programs and activities that build their capacity.
One on One
Free psychosocial support through losing employment/income, leaving tertiary education without work prospects and more. Available weekly and open to the public..
CV writing, Microsoft office packages, Skype, Social media[Facebook, Twitter etc] for business, minute taking, filing and more.
*Laptops for use available for those who don’t have devices.
BET-Business Basics Course
Half day course which covers 6 key business areas: Legal, Finance, Planning, Green Business(Sustainability), Branding & Marketing and Project Management.